I used it a couple of times after having a peel and it really helped with the dryness and flaking. My skin is back to normal after a week!
Y Theorem Bio Cellulose Facial Mask
A healing treatment to repair, rest and rejuvenate your skin. Designed to soothe, support and strengthen stressed skin, our reformulated mask is infused with complexes that are inspired from wound-healing processes. The superior bio-cellulose body, initially used to treat burn victims, acts as a second skin that encourages superior penetration of ingredients. Alongside a blend of botanical and synthetic actives, the mask works to support a plumper, brighter and calmer appearance within the complexion.
“I have been using bio-cellulose in wound repair throughout my medical career due to its ability to adhere to the dermis like a second skin. With fibres 500x finer than tissues masks, bio cellulose can lock hydration into the skin while encouraging superior penetration of active ingredients. Newly formulated to include NAC, this is the perfect way to soothe, soften and saturate your skin in nourishment.” - Dr Yannis Alexandrides MD
23ml per mask
PARAFFIN, SULPHATE FREE AND BIODEGRADABLE
- SEA ANEMONE PEPTIDE: A biomimetic peptide based on sea anemone protein which calms inflammation and irritation within the skin.
- ECTOIN: An amino acid derived from microorganisms in extreme conditions that acts as an environmental shield to the skin.
- CENTELLA ASIATICA: A botanical extract that supports collagen synthesis and improves the tensile strength of skin, reducing fine lines and wrinkles.
- LIQUORICE ROOT: A potent botanical tyrosinase inhibitor that brightens, tones and reduces hyperpigmentation.
- N-ACETYL CYSTEINE: A skin conditioning ingredient that supplies bioavailable cysteine for glutathione (a tripeptide antioxidant) replenishment. NAC also prevents oxidative damage and inflammation as well as playing a vital role within repair processes of the skin, providing an optimum environment for collagen and elastin production.
- Dry Skin
- Sensitive Skin
- Redness & Inflammation
Love this mask. It feels so great on my skin and I can move around with it and it doesn’t fall off
- Acne & Blemishes
- Oily Skin
- Redness & Inflammation
This product is insane!! Me (combination) and my friend (dry) tried the mask together, we both noticed the pores become thinner and smoother. Think of it like a skin treatment, then it's really worth the price, as it retun back a gorgeous result on your face.
Skin felt hydrated and fresh
I loved this mask, my skin felt hydrated and was glowing for couple of days after using it was a nice pick me up. Especially after skipping facials for a year just what my skin needed. Definitely recommend it